DANGEROUS ARE MAKERS OF VIDEO, VISUALS AND CONTENT BASED IN EDINBURGH WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND A PASSION FOR ALL THINGS VISUAL.
Always driven by design, Bren's career spans over 20 years starting in design for print and taking in other areas including animation, 3D visualisation, broadcast TV and advertising.
Organised to within an inch of her life, Amy has worked in project management for many years and at Dangerous, she is in charge of making sure your job runs smoothly.
"If you are looking for a creative, dynamic and highly effective company to create video or online content for you, then look no further than the wonderful team at Dangerous. From start to finish, Brendan, Amy and the team have been absolutely brilliant to work with. Not only did they take the time to understand our needs and aspirations, they used their ideas and experience to bring our concept to life, adding their own suggestions along the way and putting a truly unique stamp on everything they created. They have a very consultative and collaborative approach, so there will never be any surprises along the way, and they always take the time to ensure that you are happy with the quality of the work, the content and the style. They are extremely efficient at what they do, with the ability to create fantastic video and online content with no compromise on the quality or scope of what you are trying to achieve. I have already recommended Dangerous to other businesses and will continue to endorse what they do, because thanks to them we have been provided with work that really adds value to our project."
Lauren Brown - DYW West Lothian
"Victim Support Scotland worked with Brendan and Amy from Dangerous Studio on the creation of our recent brand video. As a charity trying to get across numerous key messages in a short time to a target audience which consists of everyone, as everyone could be a victim of crime, this wasn’t an easy task. However through meeting and discussing our needs and understanding the charity and it’s aims they were able to create a concept that exceeded our expectations and that was far superior to what we had originally thought we wanted. Their creativity and ability to take lots of facts and data to create something meaningful is reflected in our brand video and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
Gillian Bruce - Victim Support Scotland
"We wanted an video to rapidly communicate the Quotespace service proposition for an impending software launch. We spoke to the team at Dangerous and immediately felt that they understood our service and what we wanted to achieve with the video. The creative process helped us achieve clarity internally around our proposition and the end result was a smart, professional video delivered within incredibly tight deadlines, that clearly communicates the problems that Quotespace solves. Working with Dangerous was a pleasure from start to finish and gave us great confidence both in the service and in the end product. Will undoubtedly work with them again when we need more video content and would highly recommend."
Nic Clark - Quotespace.com
Reasons to work with us
- Our experience is vast. We have been working in media for over 20 years in such areas as advertising, broadcast television and corporate communications. Our aim is to protect and promote your business's reputation.
- We work with some great brands, this is because we have a great brand ourselves. Our expertise in creating on-brand videos and content is why we are used again and again by our loyal clients.
- We strive to find the best and most up to date methods to get your message across. Working with the latest technology we can produce stunning results for your business.
- We like nothing more than looking after a client and building up their online presence. Our after sales service keeps you in the picture with what’s happening with your videos and content.
- We are flexible on budget. You can choose the best options that suit your needs, so we can create valuable, bespoke solutions that works best for you.
- This is a people business. We love to listen and discover all about your specific needs in order to develop a partnership you can trust.
We regularly collaborate with experienced copy writers, producers, crew and agencies as we like to have the best people for each job, and we are always keen to build new creative partnerships.